Perske Motors for Special Applications such as Boring, Drilling, Grinding, and Machining.
Maximum precision for a range of critical functions.
When the difference between success and failure can be measured by microns, you need Perske motors. Perske offers a line of multipurpose motors that meet the demand for extremely fine machining tolerances.
Industry applications that require Special Application motors include:
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Automotive industry metalworking and finishing
- Medical and dental equipment
- Plastic industry
- Woodworking finishing
Overall features for precision, performance, & durability:
- High-speed performance motors reach speeds ranging from 3,600 RPM to 30,000 RPM
- Motor power ratings are rated for continuous duty
- Lifetime lubricated, high precision bearings
- Motors are designed for exacting and precise grinding applications on materials including wood, metals, and composites
- Narrow motor design allows for small axial distances between the grinding wheel and machine shaft for ultimate precision when attaining extremely small tolerances
- Careful dynamic balancing to ensure micron-quality run-out tolerances and precision cutting performance
- Varying collet capabilities and types accommodate different grinding wheel sizes with a maximum tool shank up to 1 inch (depending on motor design)
- Direct tool mounting options include outside tool shank with inside bore, collet and covernut, and HSK-C
- On boring/drilling-specific motors, shaft design can incorporate an outside taper, inside bore, and outside thread or a collet and covernut