Perske Saw Arbor Motors
Ideal for high volume, heavy duty wood cutting.
Perske motors have long been recognized as the first choice of the woodworking industry for a wide range of routing, finishing, and shaping applications. Our high frequency routing motors also excel in the cutting, trimming, and shaping of various materials including metal, plastic, stone, glass, and composites.
Features for durability:
- Rugged construction
- Rated for continuous duty or intermittent where required
Features for efficiency:
- Extremely high stalling torque as well as overload capacity (2-3 times full load)
- Totally enclosed and fan cooled (TEFC) to handle heavy volume without overheating
- Equipped with saw collars for direct mounting of blades, circular saws, pendulum saws, and tools for heavy duty woodworking applications
Features for performance:
- Slim, low profile design; allows for deeper cutting depth than standard motors
- Lifetime lubricated bearings
- Low vibration ensures uniform cutting and shaping patterns
Perske saw arbor motors offer special features for enhanced operator safety, including a squirrel caged design. Special ventilator-cooled electromagnetic and high pressure braking action are available. Also ideal for heavy duty cutting and shaping of metals, plastics, and stone.