Perske High Frequency Routing Motors
Built for especially demanding applications.
Perske motors have long been recognized as the first choice of the woodworking industry for a wide range of routing, finishing, and shaping applications. Our high frequency routing motors also excel in the cutting, trimming, and shaping of various materials including metal, plastic, stone, glass, and composites.
Perske's complete line of routing motors offers tremendous flexibility to meet almost any production requirement. A variety of mounting options and configurations can be suited to tasks like cabinet making and finishing, sign manufacturing, and cutting and forming doors and staircases - and the list goes on and on. Our routing motors are designed for superior performance and offer the features and benefits listed below.
- High frequency offering speeds up to 24,000 RPM
- Micron quality run-out
- Heavy-duty design and construction for a reliable workhorse that won't break down in production cycles
- Direct tool mounting achieves precise and accurate cutting within very small tolerances, as well as prolonged tool life expectancy and efficient cutting performance
- Various tool holding options enable cost effective methods for tool use and changeover
- Range of collet capabilities to support tool sizes as small as 1/8 inch and as large as 1 inch
- Long service life performance with low maintenance needs due to special lifetime lubricated angular contact bearings
- 100% continuous duty rated with heavy duty production performance and high overload capacity
Overall features for versatility:
- Motors can be placed in either a horizontal or vertical position
- Can be mounted on CNC industrial routers to meet heavy production levels
- Can also be mounted on a router table or bench for light production requirements